Privacy and security are at the heart of everything we do at Aircury.
By submitting us your personal information, you are consenting to it being processed by us in the manner described on this document.
What personal information do we collect?
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, contact us or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to provide a better service.
- To allow us to provide better support when responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information?
On this section we explain the key measures we have put in place to ensure your data is kept secure and processed appropriately at all times.
- We adhere strictly to the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any future amendments or applicable legislation.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- We only store and process the minimum data required to provide our services, and inform you in advance of using any of our services what data that service requires.
- Ensure that all staff having access to personal data hold a valid Disclosure and Barring Service certificate.
- Report any breaches of security to the data controller, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and other authorities if required by law, and, in co-operation with the data controller, to data subjects.
When you are using our website, we collect and store some information to help us deliver a better experience.
Your data and third parties
We will not disclose any personal information we collect about you to a third party without your consent, except where explicitly requested by you or required by law.
Right of withdrawal
If you have submitted personal information through this website and wish us to cease using it for the purposes described above, please contact us.
About this policy
We have made this and other policies open, so you are free to re-use and adapt them for any use. Check out our license for more information.
We are proud to be transparent about our policies and the changes to them so we make our policy revision history publicly available via our GitHub account.
Lastly, please note that although we have made the effort to ensure that this is the correct revision of this document, to all effects, the only version of this document that is applicable is the latest published revision of it.